How do you know that nice, helpful guy in the next cubicle is a psychopath? You don’t. In Crazytown, real-life therapist/performer Jude Treder-Wolff takes you down the rabbit hole of belief that led to her being blind-sided by reality. It’s a comic take on an over-eager therapist getting over herself (when nothing else seemed to be working). And these days, when our phones are smarter than we are, and we can meet, fall in love, shop for a ring and get some counseling with someone and never meet them in person – it’s a cautionary tale about how authentic a completely fake person can be.
9 benefits to seeing
CrAZyToWn: my first psychopath
in no particular order of importance
3. You'll learn that spotting a psychopath is the "Where's Waldo" of real life. Except most psychopaths blend in a little better than Waldo and wouldn't be caught dead in that shirt.
4. No psychopaths were hurt or exploited in the creation of this show.
5. It's funny because it's true!
6. If you've ever wondered "how did things go so wrong when I thought I was so right? well, you may get an answer.
7. 55% funnier than any other show with "psychopath" in the title, according to research studies we just made up.
8. The voices in your head might actually agree on something
9. All nicotine-addicted nuns depicted in this show are completely fictional. And they made me say that.
PERFORMANCES AT THE SAN FRANCISCO FRINGE START SAT. SEPT. 8
GET SCHEDULE AND BUY TICKETS
Original songs by Jude Treder-Wolff and musical director Wells Hanley
Listen to and/or download songs from this show at www.lifestage.org or www.judetreder-wolff.com
Post a Comment